Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Rate: $ 50/hr Max*

*DevOps + Python + Linux *

*San Jose, CA / Remote To Start *

*Contract*

Sr Software Development Engineer

*THE ROLE:*

Great opportunity for an experienced strong technical engineer to join an
elite team in the Adaptive & Embedded Computing Group (AECG) division of
AMD and shares our enthusiasm for leading next generation software build
infrastructure that enables componentization to delivery high quality
software and bring agility for shipping releases for various products.  Our
mission is to enable efficient and high-quality software production through
scalable DevOps infrastructure and adhering to best practices.  This is a
unique opportunity to work on DevOps and MLOps.

*THE PERSON:*

We are part of Central Engineering team, and our team designs, develops,
and maintains build tooling and infrastructure that enables developers to
build next generation products. Your role will be essential to enabling the
successful development, testing, and continuous integration necessary to
deliver top quality solutions to AMD Xilinx customers and partners. Your
work will involve significant challenges as you plan, implement, configure,
and expand the environments necessary for successful solution development,
including automated testing and software componentization.

If you wish to be a part of a fast-moving and dynamic engineering
organization with lifetime opportunity to work on breaking the code into
management, testable components, consider becoming our new DevOps
tools engineer.

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Proven experience building developer tool
   - Python/Java Programming
   - Linux Operating System / Command Line Interface
   - Knowledge of Build tools (i.e., Gradle, cMake, Bazel)
   - Experienced implementing tooling supporting continuous integration
   utilizing automated build system
   - Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
   (CI/CD)
   - Expertise with Software Build tools like Maven, Gradle or Bazel or
   Cmake
   - Worked on Linux distributions including Ubuntu, CentOS, and Red Hat
   Linux
   - Experience with using tool like GITHub automation or pipeline
   orchestration tools like GITlab, JFrog Pipelines
   - Over seven (7) plus years of hands-on programming/scripting experience
   preferably in Java/C++
   - Static code analysis tools like Coverity, Coverage.
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team to deliver
   quality solutions to end-users in a timely fashion
   - Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods,
   coding, and debugging
   - Proactively engages with users to identify and deliver against new
   automation opportunities
   - Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development
   and support costs
   - Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing,
   generation-dependent software development and testing methods
   - Ability to Lead the team and establish the technical direction and
   capable of developing a single project in its entirety.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Enjoys working with users to educate and provide guidance in helping
   them to achieve their goals and to improve the developer productivity.

*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:*

   - Proven experience building developer tools: Gradle or cMake or Bazel
   - Java Programming and Object-Oriented Design
   - Linux Operating System / Command Line Interface
   - SCM: Perforce, GIT
   - Docker
   - Testing Methodologies
   - Experience building, scaling & monitoring infrastructure needed for
   SaaS based application and services is a plus

*ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS:*

   - BS or MS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer
   Science or related equivalent

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*