Sorry, my fault. I was reading PendingIntent.send(). It was what I
meant.

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/e5431d6a90b91646/a0892f62e2b42495#a0892f62e2b42495
is my concern.

Dalvik process is a zygoted JVM instance within a Linux process. It's
my understanding. Feel free to correct me please.

Kenny