Hi, I am confused. Which project is running A or B? Is
com.example.A.test1 in project A or B?

What is the type of the object that you do create? Try this:

Object tmp = c.newInstance();
System.out.println(tmp);

Is framework/base in project A or B?

Finally, and this may not be important at all, but try using
Class.forName() instead of the class loader directly.