i installed android in windows and checked it... the problem that i am
facing is in windows eclipse R.java is created as soon as i create new
project but in fedora 10 R.java is not created.. because of that it is
showing error. "Erron while loading shared libraries:libncurses.so.
5:wrong ELF class:ELFCLASS64" This is error came after when i copied
libncurses.so.5 into lib directory.

before that it was showing "libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory". I installed everything as it is given in
installation page in android site..