Hi Henry,

Our codebase moves very quickly. You will always need to supply the
details of what exact build you are running, and it is useful to
include logs or 'adb bugreport'.

> 1. Phone only can pair with pin "0000" BT headset automatically, but
> never pair succeed with   headset with pin "1234" (never prompt pin
> code dialog for input?)

We now automatically attempt a '0000' pairing with many headsets. We
should only attempt this once, and only if your headset has class bits
that suggest it is a 'dumb' device. When the first attempt fails the
user should be prompted with a pin entry screen. So the behavior you
are describing sounds wrong.

I would be surprised if this bug exists in our most recent code. We do
*lots* of Bluetooth testing and we would know about this. It is
possible there is some inter-op issue which is where bugreports,
hcidumps, or LMP dumps might come in handy.

On 3/22/09, Long <henry.l...@qisda.com.tw> wrote:

>  Sorry for typo.
>
>  2. Connecting BT headset always fail if the BT headset only suport
>
> HFP/HSP profile("NO" A2DP).

This is very vague. You're going to need to supply a *lot* more detail.

Nick