can anyone help me?
i am really stuck on this problem.

i need to convert a recorded file from AMR to MP3.
i am using this code for recording

Intent intent = new Intent
(MediaStore.Audio.Media.RECORD_SOUND_ACTION);
          startActivityForResult(intent, SELECT_AUDIO);

 protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode,
                        Intent data) {

Uri selectedAudio = data.getData();

at the moment this Uri is the recorded amr file but i really need mp3/
wav format for some reason.
any solution would be appreciated!

thanks