One more thing as the supplement, is that I met this issue when I
tried to call the non-published API BluetoothDevice.disable(), but the
API BluetoothDevice.enable() works well. I am just curious about why
enabling bluetooth is allowed, while disabling bluetooth is not
allowed. I think these two API should have same security level. Of
course, this is just my private opinion. Any mistake, please point it
out.

Thanks,

Stanley