I just download a cupcake branch of source code and build it.
I configured Eclipse for a new SDK, and appear the things is works
great, EXCEPT emulator.
1. I configured a new AVD as parameter i pointed my old sdcard.img
then loaded and do not see my sdcard
2. then I back and configure another AVD with a parameter to create a
new sdcard.img, when the emulator loaded I still not seen sdcard in
emulator.
3. then I try to something like: emulator -avd myavd -sdcard
mysdcard.img and there is still no sd card.

How can I restore my sd card in emulator.