Cupcake is based on OpenCORE 1.0. OpenCORE 2.0 was integrated into the
master branch, not Cupcake. You can find updated docs in the external/
opencore project.

Please bear in mind that while the VT low-level stack is included in
the OpenCORE 2.0 release, no work has been done to integrate with the
Android telephony stack. I do not expect to see VT integration for
products that ship in 2009, unless someone outside the Android team
takes on the work.