Thanks Al. I downloaded it. Works great.

However, I couldn't connect to the network. E.g., launching browser will
show an error page. logcat reports "Unknown host www.google.com, throwing
UnknownHostException".

I have a 1.0 emulator working on the same PC and it can access network just
fine.

I tried passing -dns-server to emulator.exe, but that just made emulator.exe
to crash on start-up.

Thanks