From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John B. Hansen
Sent: Thursday, 16 April 2009 6:27 AM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] How to keep focus highlight on
ExpandableList group....

I'm using an ExpandableListActivity and notice that whenever I select
a group item (to expand or collapse it), it highlights briefly and
then
quickly un-highlights.

For my application, I want the group items to remain highlighted. I've
tried requestFocus() and several other things but nothing is working.

Anyone know how to keep a selected group item (after expand or
collapse)
highlighted and focused?

Any help appreciated.

jh