Hi Hackborn,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.
My application sits on the device with users acceptance only.
Once I have installed my app, I should be  able to download any properly
signed APK onto the device and install it on the device without any user
intervention.
And the users of the devices will be intimated about the installation.

This is possible on Symbian.

Can you suggest me a way, since I have to have this in my APP.
Is there any workaround for this or any hidden API ?

Regards
Surendra

--
Surendra Reddy T