Hello, I am using linux so i have installed Android in it.  I am
getting the exception while calling prepare() from MediaPlayer
object.  The following is my code.

[b]
File bufferedFile = new File(context.getCacheDir(),"playingMedia" +
(counter++) + ".dat");[/b]
                moveFile(downloadingMediaFile,bufferedFile);

                Log.e("Player",bufferedFile.length()+"");
                Log.e("Player",bufferedFile.getAbsolutePath());

                mediaPlayer = new MediaPlayer();
                mediaPlayer.setDataSource(bufferedFile.getAbsolutePath());
                mediaPlayer.setAudioStreamType(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC);
                System.out.println("before preapare");
[b]             mediaPlayer.prepare();[/b]

I am adding the code tutoril also so if any one of you have few
minutes then please check it.  Accoridng to my opiong it i facing some
problem in accessing file system so. Can some one tell me what could
be wrong in it ?

another thing which i want to know is Can some one tell me
context.getCacheDir() will return ?