hello

IJotifyService.aidl interface in com.thoout.droitify

package com.thoout.droidify;

//import java.util.List;
import de.felixbruns.jotify.media.Playlist;
import de.felixbruns.jotify.media.Track;
import de.felixbruns.jotify.media.Album;
import de.felixbruns.jotify.media.Artist;

interface IJotifyService
{
    int login(String login, String pass);
    List<Playlist> getPlaylists();
}

Aidl parcelable class in de.felixbruns.jotify.media

package de.felixbruns.jotify.media;
parcelable Playlist;

Playlist have Track member who have Artist and Album member all these
class implement Parcelable

In de.felixbruns.jotify.media there are:
Plalist.java
Playlist.aidl
Album.java
Album.aidl
Track.java
Track.aidl
Artist.java
Artist.aidl

I have also random problem build error is:
Errors during build.
  Errors running builder 'Android Pre Compiler' on project 'droidify'.
  Resource '/droidify/gen/de/felixbruns/jotify' does not exist.

or

Errors during build.
  Errors running builder 'Android Pre Compiler' on project 'droidify'.
  Resource '/droidify/gen/com/thoout/droitify' does not exist.

I'am on mac

Ludo