Hi,

I read http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/fundamentals.html#lcycles

which said "The foreground lifetime of an activity happens between a
call to onResume() until a corresponding call to onPause(). During
this time, the activity is in front of all other activities on screen
and is interacting with the user. "

But when I look at  handleLaunchActivity of ActivityThread.
It first calls  performLaunchActivity() and then call handleResumeActivity().
But I look at the performLaunchActivity() implementation, it does not
calls Activity's onDraw() method. So how can android makes sure the
Activity's onDraw() at least once before it calls the Activity's
onResume()?

In other words, how can the implementation of  handleLaunchActivity of
ActivityThread make sure this "The foreground lifetime of an activity
happens between a call to onResume() until a corresponding call to
onPause(). During this time, the activity is in front of all other
activities on screen and is interacting with the user. " is true?

Thank you.