Hello,

I need Castor for Android. Using the castor-1.2-xml.jar won't work at
all. The exception is: java.lang.VerifyError:
org.exolab.castor.xml.Introspector

So I tried to copy the Castor sources to my Android project in order
to let Eclipse decide which part isn't compatible.

Well, it's just one class: org.exolab.castor.dsml.jndi.JNDIProducer

This class imports javax.naming.*, and thats forbidden inside Android.

So, I think there might be other users that got the same problem as me
and maybe solved it?

Greetings,
DaRolla