> means that exception is coming due to different user IDs??

No, probably it is coming due to using different class loaders. That's a
standard Java issue, not anything particular to Android.

>   Regarding Loading and ulloading of .apk in the /sdcard, I am making
> sure to put it in the card only when I am executing my application and
> after competion of my application I am deleting it from /sdcard
> programmatically.

I am unconvinced your approach is secure.

> Please give any idea to get rid of that exception...

Don't load external JARs. There are relatively few applications in this
world that rely upon downloading and executing untrusted code, and many of
those applications are plagued with problems like viruses and spyware.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com