Hi!

Im trying to change background color when an item is selected.
Something like using a color selector, but actually it crashes. I've
created a list_selector.xml inside /res/color/...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <selector xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";>
   <item android:state_focused="true" android:color="@color/
plain_yellow"/>
   <item android:state_pressed="true" android:state_enabled="false"
android:color="@color/plain_yellow" />
   <item android:state_enabled="false" android:color="@color/
plain_yellow" />
   <item android:state_active="true" android:color="@color/
plain_yellow" />
   <item android:color="@android:color/transparent"/>
 </selector>

plain_yellow is a color i've defined in /res/values.

I've tried to assign that selector programatically and using the xml,
but the app crashes. Am i doing something wrong?