To try catch the whole code is not a good practice but... have you tried to
catch exception or throwable?

It is not necesserly the system that is bugging but your thread may
eventually be candidate to garbage collection if no reference is made to it
and your parent thread has closed.

Are you working in a thread? have you tied it's life cycle with its parent
context thread lifecycle ?