Hello,

I manage to find this post right after trying to solve something like
this :

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/f3fdd1eb17288886/0d28c51a6b9ffdfe?lnk=gst&q=tab+focus#0d28c51a6b9ffdfe

Apparently, tabs seems to still the focus of TextView that are not
part of them.

Any idea of a workaround ? For the moment I just can think of
overriding mTabKeyListener, but it's probably private...