I am getting reports that the in the HTC Magic the character that
represents the pause in a dial string is different than in the Google
build of cupcake. In the SDK 1.5 pre-release, the pause is given by a
','. Apparently, in the HTC magic, the pause is given by a 'p'.
Unfortunately, I don't currently have the means to test this. Does
anyone know if the PhoneNumberUtils.PAUSE member in the HTC magic
build reflects this change? Have any other functions in
PhoneNumberUtils changed in order to support this?

Thank you,
Alejandro