I completed my apk, and about to publish my apk up to the market.
when I load my apk, this stuff just pops up :
                                     "Market requires the
minSdkVersion to be set in AndroidManifest.xml.
                                      The server could not process
your apk. Try again."

I have no idea,what is it talking about. I'm pretty sure I did set
minSDKversion "2"
right now I'm stuck... could some one please tell me what I should
do???