I was going to let this thread die but I saw this and had to add on to it
because I think it reinforces the need for better filtering options in the
Market.

I posted this originally because I came across one particular developer (I
won't mention the name, but you can find him easily) who's released a number
of applications charging $4.99 for most of them, which are basically
slideshows with some text and audio.  I believe about 98% get 1 star.
While I've not downloaded any of them, I do get a laugh out of some of the
comments that people leave - apparently they are god awful.

So today he released an app called "Swine Flu" - of which the goal was to
provide "information that how to stay safe against Swine Flu including
symptoms, causes, protection, and treatment."

Seriously?  That's a bit tasteless.  I'm not for banning developers but we
really need something to filter crap applications like this...

my $.02