Well if that's the case, if the -http-proxy <proxy> command-line option is
not supplied, then emulator should by default looks up the
http_proxyenvironment variable (which I did set it using sqlite3 in
the settingsdb
file) and automatically uses any value matching the <proxy> format. However,
it still cannot go online.
Thanks for the reference to the releasenotes though.

Gerald Logor