From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Romain Guy
Sent: Thursday, 14 May 2009 4:07 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] Re: 1.5 api change - broken scrollbar resources

The system scrollbar does not have a track anymore. Your code should
simply account for that possibility. The framework code does attempt
to load a scrollbar track but does not crash if no resource is
present.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on