>> I came across the similar case, where I have to show thepdfcontent
>> in WebView.

No, you don't. WebView does not display PDF content, and probably never will.

What you may want is a PDF viewer that responds to the PDF MIME type, such
that if a link appears to a PDF document, clicking the link launches the
PDF viewer.

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/webkit/package-summary.html

>> 2. If there is any freeware, which can be used for proprietary
>> software.

If you mean a freeware PDF viewer for Android, I am not aware of any
decent PDF viewer for Android available at any price.

You may wish to consider creating a Web service that can convert your PDF
into a series of PNG files that can be viewed in Android.

>> 3. If there is some sort of licensed plug-in for webClient which can
>> be used.

To the extent Android supports browser plug-ins, they are only available
at the firmware level, not something that can be downloaded onto existing
devices.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com