With Eclipse 3.3, the plugins are installed in the Eclipse directory.
With Eclipse 3.4 and P2 there's a common pool of plugin and specific
instances per Eclipse directory.
The plugins preferences are however associated with the workspace.

In your case you need to have 2 different plugins so you should have
the following:
- One install of Eclipse 3.4 with the ADT 0.8 plugin
  - One workspace with the SDK 1.1 pref for that Eclipse install
- Another install of Eclipse 3.4 with the ADT 0.9 plugin
  - Another workspace with the SDK 1.5 pref for the other Eclipse install

R/