I want test my app in different language. Currently I am able to
change the language of the emulator 1.5 and my app starts showing
strings for that language but when i type in the edit box it still
shows english. Do I have to change some code so that my edit box n
everything else supports multiple language? Or do i have to tweak the
emulator so that it starts typing in language other than enlish?