Hi,

I am reading this
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/providers/content-providers.html
to query the database for all the contacts.
Specially, i do this to get the NAME and NUMBER of each contact.  But
how can I get the PHOTO of each contact? What is the COLUMN I should
use?

Thank you.

Here is the example I followed:

private void getColumnData(Cursor cur){
    if (cur.moveToFirst()) {

        String name;
        String phoneNumber;
        int nameColumn = cur.getColumnIndex(People.NAME);
        int phoneColumn = cur.getColumnIndex(People.NUMBER);
        String imagePath;

        do {
            // Get the field values
            name = cur.getString(nameColumn);
            phoneNumber = cur.getString(phoneColumn);

            // Do something with the values.

        } while (cur.moveToNext());

    }
}