Have had my android .apk file available for download to our members
for months and months now, they hit a special download link and it
downloads the file and they click it to install, simple. Since my
members phones have been updated to 1.5 when they now try the download
manager in the browser gives the error message "Cannot download. The
content is not supported on the phone."

Any ideas here? New customers cannot download the software currently.
Please help. Thanks.