Hi,
I try to build a class which extends ProviderTestCase2 to test my
content provider.

But I don't know how to connect my content provider and also don't
find any document about this case.
In CalendarProviderTest, they create a Mock Provider and use
mResolver = getMockContentResolver();
mResolver.addProvider
to new a provider.

But I still don't know why they use this method.

My sample code as follows:

@LargeTest
public class ABCProviderTest extends ProviderTestCase2<TaskProvider> {

    private SQLiteDatabase mDb;
    private Context mContext;
    private MockContentResolver mResolver;

    public ABCProviderTest () {
        super(ABCProvider.class, "com.android.abc.providers");
    }

    @Override
        super.setUp();
        mContext = getMockContext();
        mResolver = getMockContentResolver();
        mDb = getProvider().getDatabase();
    }

    @Override
    protected void tearDown() throws Exception {
        super.tearDown();
    }

    public void testProviderColumns() {
        Cursor cursor;
        Uri url = ABCProvider.CONTENT_URI;
        cursor = mResolver.query(url, null, null, null, null);
        assertEquals(10, cursor.getColumnCount());
        cursor.close();
    }

Is there any suggestion about how to connect content provider and test
it by ProviderTestCase2?
Thanks