Hi,

I've implemented a new InputMethodService, which uses a GLSurfaceView
to display the letters in a 3D scene. In portrait mode, it is working
fine now, but not in landscape mode. It is always launching in
fullscreen mode and displaying a textinput box from the base class. Is
there are way to disable the textinput box?

Moreover, my GLSurfaceView is not displayed at all in landscape mode.
Therefore, I've set onEvaluateFullscreenMode() to return always false
to disable the fullscreen mode, but in this case, nothing is shown at
all. So what do I have to do to use the same displaying mode  in
landscape mode as in protrait mode?

Sometimes, the services also starts without focus. Where can I set to
give always focus to the service?

bye
Markus