Hi  everyone

i am looking for soap web services in android. my hand also will help to u

actually i need to connect the PHP soap web services in android

i need to get the response from the PHP server and should return it in xml
format.

can any body give me suggestions regarding this

i have tried some small code but it is unexpectedly quiting

if any android runtime errors in log cat is any problem

how can i clear that android runtime errors in log cat what i am getting ...

Here is my code

protected void onCreate(Bundle icicle)
    {

    super.onCreate(icicle);

    // SOAP Request for the FindServiceSOAP.GetRatingInfo web service
    String soapRequestXML = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n" +
                            "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\"; " +
                            "               xmlns:xsi=\"
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\"; " +
                            "               xmlns:xsd=\"
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\";>\n" +
                            "    <getRating xmlns=\"http://tempuri.org\";>\n"
+
                            "    </getRating>\n" +
                            "  </soap:Body>\n" +
                            "</soap:Envelope>";

    String url = "http://www.hasdhs.com/ask.php";;
    HttpClient client = new HttpClient();

    PostMethod postMethod = new PostMethod(url);

 // Construct a SOAP request by hand
    StringBuffer request = new StringBuffer();
    request.append(soapRequestXML);

    postMethod.setRequestBody(request.toString());
    postMethod.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","text/xml; charset=utf-8");
    postMethod.setRequestHeader("SOAPAction",
                                             "\"http://tempuri.org\"";);

    int statusCode = 0;
    try {
        statusCode = client.executeMethod(postMethod);
    } catch (IOException e) {
        Log.d("ReverseGeoCoder", e.toString(), e);
    }

 // Parse the SOAP Response
    MyContentHandler myContentHandler = new MyContentHandler();
    try {
        SAXParser parser = SAXParserFactory.newInstance().newSAXParser();

    } catch (Exception e) {
        Log.d("ISizzle", e.toString(), e);
    }

    // Display the response details.
    List list = myContentHandler.getRating();
    String[] items = new String[list.size()];
    for (int i = 0; i < list.size(); i++)
    {
        MyContentHandler.GetRating rating = (MyContentHandler.GetRating)
list.get(i);
    }
 // Show the data in the list view
    ListView listView = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.data);
    listView.setAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
            android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1,
            items));
    postMethod.releaseConnection();
    }