Hi,

I guess, it is not possible to do it with setPositiveButton, since it
it's click, the dialog will be dismissed. What you can do it, you
should put an extra button on the Alert Dialog, and write your handler
for that. Clicking on that button wont close your dialog. And from the
handler of the new button listener,  based on a condition, you can
dismiss the dialog if you want.

Dexter.