Flinger source hasn't responded.. anybody who tried has any
suggestions..

Basically things work well in a single orientation.. its when
orientation changes that things go on a toss.
The horizontal component of pitch and roll get toggled at their
extremes (+/-90 and +/-180).
Workarounds apart is there a right way to get rotation matrix from
sensors even when orientation changes along with everything else?

Thanks in advance
RS