Hello,

Thanks for this quick answer.

I do not pretend to compete with Guice, but let's try to answer your
question:

Google Guice provides a reflection oriented dependency injection
container. The AOP version provides fast reflection using cglib, but
this version cannot be used with Android (source:
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/OptionalAOP).

So using Guice in Android, we are stuck with "slow" reflection. And
Guice uses a lot of reflection.

Furthermore, Guice provides a "type" oriented injection, whereas
Yasdic provides an "id" oriented injection. Which one is better ? I
guess it's up to you.

You are free to have a look at the Android example here:
http://code.google.com/p/yasdic/source/browse/#svn/trunk/examples/countadroid

I think Yasdic is much simpler and much faster to learn than Guice,
but it requires a bit more writing. Beans are defined in a
programmatic style, writing code in anonymous classes. This allows you
to do anything when initializing beans, even complex computations
involving multiple beans.

Maybe I should make some speed / memory tests, to see what's the real
difference. Any suggestion about this will be welcome, to prevent me
from writing an "unfair" test ;-) .

Regards,
Piwaï