I can able to view the video in vlc player if I change the video
encoder to VideoEncoder.MPEG_4_SP and output format to
OutputFormat.MPEG_4. But the video is playing very fastly not in usual
speed.

If I tried to open it in quicktime player, I am getting -2048 error.

can you please help me to solve this.

Thanks,
Manoj.