I want to make a Android App using NDK.

I have a question about make a .h file for using JNI.

I found a some document about that.

first step is create a class that declares the native method
(helloworld.java)

and then, use javac to compile the program(HelloWorld.class)

after that, use javah to generate header file(HelloWorld.h)

In this situation, HelloWorld.h file is right ?

When I open the file, the function name is irony.

The function name doesn't have logical path.

However, When I opened the example file such as Two-libs ( You
Know ? )

In second.c, add function has hierachy about recousce path.

I don't know exactly how can make a .h file.

Please Give me a hint...