NumberPicker is internal:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/65da9820998fddc9

So you will have to roll your own, but you can reuse internal code
from the platform as needed. Just don't call internal APIs from your
app.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.