There are stupid questions, and there are stupid answers. Your
question wasn't stupid, but forgive me if my answer is: Could it be
the Android screensaver? You did mention that you left for a while.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.