Can you give more details on the problems you encountered with
TextView or ListView?

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.