Hi everyone, I'm beginning in android development, and I've stumbled
upon a problem.

My application has different layouts stored in xml files, and I use
motion events such as onFling or onSingleTapup.
These motion events seem to apply whatever layout i'm in.

My problem is simply identifying which layout i'm currently using so I
can define the appropriate action.

I guess what i'm trying to do is a bit like this:

@Override
public boolean onSingleTapUp(MotionEvent e)
{
        if(using main layout)
        {
                //do this