Hello,

I am displaying Maps in my application. I am adding some GeoPoint in
it and displaying picture at particular point. Now my problem is my
screen is not directly displaying that point. Instead of it is display
US part first time and when i open maps after first time it displays
the previous screen. So i have to go UP and Down to see my locations
and the picture which i have drawn on that particular point. Can some
one tell me what should i do so user can directly view that points and
picture which i have drawn on that point instead of first searching it
on maps by going up and down.

i am in big problem. I hope some one will help me