Just to be clear, this does not necessarily give you all the CPU-
related data you're looking for, but it's all you can get
programmatically.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.