Thanks Mark,

But my jar file is referring number of layouts (about 10) and these
layouts contains number of ids (about 100). It is difficult to pass so
many ids as parameters. We also try to include the R file in jar and
in code we refer this R file as com.mypackage.R.layout.* and
com.mypackage.R.id.* etc.

But still client file look ups its own generated R file.

Any workaround?

Thanks and regards,
Atif Gulzar