Hi developers..

 i refered http://code.google.com/android/add-ons/google-apis/mapkey.html
to generate maps on dev phone for my application ... and is working
fine
 and i also refred "Final Steps to Enable MapView Elements" .. i have
a doubt regarding this about the note given below which says:

 "Note that, when you are ready to publish your application, you must
get a Maps API Key that is based on the certificate that you
 will use to sign the application for release. You must then change
the Maps API Key strings referenced by all of your MapView
 elements, so that they reference the new Key. "

 i am not understanding this note ... We need to follow any other
procedure to generate map api key during  publishing the
application..if yes..
 where the linkj which describes it ? Or the "My_Maps_ApiKey_String"
is enough to generate maps during the publish application..

 <com.google.android.maps.MapView
  android:layout_width="fill_parent"
  android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  android:enabled="true"
  android:clickable="true"
  android:apiKey="My_Maps_ApiKey_String"
 />

 Kindly help me in this or guide how to move next .. i am almost
finished with my application .. only needed to publish it and its my
first app and
 needed guidance on this..

 Thanks
 regards