How should I be escaping strings for SQLite? I found I was inserting a
string with single quote and this broke. I am now replacing single
quote with two single quotes, but I am wondering what else I should be
escaping, if anything? The SQLite documentation is especially
unhelpful.

I realize this isn't an Android question, but Android uses SQLite and
you should be escaping if you do anything with that part of the
Android API.