Hi Kit,

I am interested in this subject and have a few killer apps in mind
that are possible only if I can make the Android phone work as a HOST
USB and not Device. Did you figure anything out, I believe not, since
you haven't posted anything. Let me know what stage are you at and we
can share things. I am not a pro developer but I understand the
technicalities and have some programming/developing background around
embedded systems.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Abhi