Hi Gulfam,

Did you solve the issue? I am trying to do the same thing and only
have a HTC Hero to test with and its failing as well.

Please if you have resolved the issue let me know...

I have seen this class
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/ToneGenerator.html
but I am not sure if it will help in this case.

Regards

Mark