I submitted BubbleBeats to the ADC2 - published to the market this
morning under entertainment.

This is my first Android app.  Thanks to everyone who offered me help,
or anyone else help that answered a question I didn't even know I had!
 This community has been amazing.

More: http://www.bubblebeats.com

Here is a (unofficial - geeked out) press release ... BubbleBeats is a
visual way to manage your music that is ideally suited for mobile
devices.  Rather than using lists of song titles to represent
playlists, BubbleBeats uses colorful ... bubbles.  This was originally
devised as a way to program complex improvisational behavior for a
pair of emotive interactive robots named Neil and Iona
(http://www.smileproject.com).  Users associate songs to colorful
bubbles which when interconnected will subsequently play in a
reasonable yet unpredictable way.

Best to check out my website first - there is a slight paradigm shift
involved.

Feedback appreciated.

Thank You,
Jason Van Anden